Whatever your employment law and HR support and administration needs, HR Legal Service has been designed around supporting you and your HR team.
Employment law advice
Integrated, fixed fee subscription service with dedicated Legal Advisors assigned to you
Online HR resources
Unlimited online access to a library of practical and business-focused HR resources
Online HR administration
Powerful, intuitive SaaS HR systems that let you concentrate on your business
- Personal legal advisory team of at least two dedicated lawyers allocated to your team
- Highly qualified employment lawyers with extensive commercial experience who put your business objectives first
- Our lawyers have previously worked for some of the biggest brand names in the legal industry
- Delivering commercially focused, options-based advice tailored specifically to your business needs
- Personal delivery model with access via DDI, mobile, email and online live chat for all advisors
- Market-leading accessibility and response times (within 1 hour contact response)
- Online 'real time' management information
- Unlimited advice for a guaranteed fixed annual subscription
Explore a greater breadth and depth of content than other online HR resource services, with content created and updated by your own team of employment lawyers.
No more need to download documents or resources that subsequently need re-drafting by your law firm (who’ll most certainly charge you extra for the privilege).
- An array of legally crafted documentation templates
- Up to the minute employment law and HR information services
- Regular employment law news updates
- Up-to-date policies, hundreds of letters and forms, HR toolkits, management tools and document precedents
Welcome to our e-learning academy, where you can instantly access a range of CPD accredited courses for your organisation.
The academy has been designed to upskill line managers on key HR compliance basics quickly and efficiently with minimum fuss or distraction.
Have peace of mind that your managers are doing things properly — freeing you up to focus on the really important tasks that make a real commercial difference to your organisation.
- Carrying out effective appraisals
- Dealing with capability issues
- Dealing with disciplinary issues
- Dealing with flexible working requests
- Dealing with grievance issues
- Dealing with long-term absence
- Dealing with unauthorised absence
- Managing persistent short-term absence
- Managing the maternity process
- Managing the paternity process
Introducing MyHRSpace, HR Legal Service’s cloud-based automated HR administration system — specifically created for organisations employing between 100 and 2000 employees. Covering:
- Personnel management
- Absence management
- Training & development
- Performance management
- Compensation & benefits
- Online recruitment & on-boarding
- Employee self service
- Employee relations
- Payroll management
- and much, much more...
Our legal and HR consulting services team is here to help you with every conceivable employment law and HR issue you may face, whenever you need additional on-site support.
Trust our friendly experts to help from the very minor to the most strategic employment law and HR event.
Discover more about our areas of expertise, our expert team who are on standby ready to help, and our team’s range of skills and experience.
Personal HR consultant support; Litigation / dispute management; Interim resource management; HR strategy development; Talent management; HR e-learning; Coaching; Pay; Compensation and benefits; Training and development; HR audit; Performance management; HR administration outsourcing; Sickness and absence management; Corporate restructures; Personal employment legal consultancy; Redundancy management; Outplacement services; TUPE transfers; Employee relations; Recruitment services; Compliance documentation.
HRD, Central Services, Ladbrokes Coral Group
HR Director UK & Ireland, PVH
HR Manager, Lumos Foundation
HR Business Partner, PACEY
Chief Operating Officer, Castle Trust
HR Manager, Antler Ltd
Human Resources Operational Director, Keepmoat
Operations Director, Glendining Signs Ltd
HR Advisor, Age Partnership Ltd